Perhaps more than anything else, our people are what makes Moore’s Sewing a great company. Moore’s Sewing employs creative and passionate individuals.
Have you ever thought about a career as a sewing educator? Do you enjoy educating, teaching, and inspiring others to sew, craft, and embroider? Moore’s is happy to announce that many of its Southern California locations have openings. Some of the benefits include flexible hours, discounts, and more.
We are seeking individuals interested in a possible change in career or even a part-time job.
- Delivery Driver/Warehouse Clerk –View job details
- Sales Associates – View job details
- Purchasing Coordinator- View Job details
- Shipping/Receiving Clerk – View job details
- Service/Repair Technician – View job details
- Digital Marketing Specialist – View job details
Moore’s Sewing Centers embraces diversity and supports an inclusive work environment. Working here requires energy, commitment, flexibility, and teamwork. Whether you’re a college graduate ready to start your career, or a professional looking for your next challenge, we offer exciting opportunities to learn, stretch and grow.