- Helps maintain a healthy profitable store through sales, education, and customer service. Assisting with customer walk-ins, phone calls, and product order placements.
- Assist in opening and closing procedures which include but are not limited to closing the registers, preparing the machines and floor for the next day, and store upkeep.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Assist in store for special events, ensuring the proper product is displayed, and the sales floor is set for the event.
- Must be able to teach non-paid/guide classes once proper training on the machine has been completed.
- Must try to maintain set goals to be at no less than $100/sph at the end of each month.
- Must be mindful of the store’s overall profitability in all actions.
- Complete any duties that have been assigned by management.
- Be willing to work offsite events when requested.
- Be flexible to work at other stores occasionally to cover staffing, you will be given ample notice if needed.
- Familiarize yourself with the Company Hierarchy.
- Be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Learn how to operate the register/POS systems to execute all transactions flawlessly.
- Continually learning about new products, sewing techniques and software to enhance your knowledge base and the customer experience.
- Has a positive and helpful attitude
Please email your resume with the job title as the subject line.
Or manually send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if the button does not work in your browser.