Position Purpose: To help develop and execute our strategic digital marketing & social media initiatives with a growing marketing team.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Create visual assets and engaging content to post on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Youtube
- Assist with managing social media platforms and maintaining scheduled content
- Monitor, evaluate and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide recommendations for improvements to maximize results
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Implement the day-to-day digital advertising campaigns across paid advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and DoubleClick
- Produce and edit videos in Adobe Premiere
- Create email marketing campaigns with Constant Contact
- Write product copy, blog content, ad copy, and any other content requested by the teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/advertising, graphic design, digital media, business, or similar discipline
- At least 2 years of online and social media marketing experience, preferably with a B2C focus
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign, etc.
- Proficiency in graphic design and knowledge of typical graphic design standards
- Knowledge of paid advertising in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and DoubleClick
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Experience with video production and video editing software such as Premiere
- Must have key understanding of branding, digital marketing strategies, and content creation
- Ability to communicate effectively with marketing team
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be very well organized
- Must possess creative and analytical abilities
Job Type: Full-time
Please email your resume with the job title as the subject line.
Or manually send your resume to email@example.com if the button does not work in your browser.
No contract workers, or agencies please