Position Purpose: To help develop and execute our strategic digital marketing & social media initiatives with a growing marketing team.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Create visual assets and engaging content to post on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Youtube
- Assist with managing social media platforms and maintaining scheduled content
- Produce and edit videos in Adobe Premiere
- Create email marketing campaigns with Constant Contact
- Write product copy, blog content, ad copy, and any other content requested by the teams
- Coordinate with our sewing vloggers
- This includes receiving and editing videos as well as creating handout PDFs
- This also includes coordinating what items need to be ordered according to what each video is about
- Coordinate with vendors about upcoming events
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/advertising, graphic design, digital media, business, or similar discipline
- At least 2 years of online and social media marketing experience, preferably with a B2C focus
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign, etc.
- Proficiency in graphic design and knowledge of typical graphic design standards
- Experience with video production and video editing software such as Premiere
- Must have key understanding of branding, digital marketing strategies, and content creation
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS a PLUS!
- Ability to communicate effectively with the marketing team
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be very well organized
- Must possess creative and analytical abilities
Job Type: Full-time
Please email your resume with the job title as the subject line.
Or manually send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if the button does not work in your browser.
No contract workers, or agencies please