- Ensure all shipments receive the proper labeling and postal charges and are packaged to arrive safely
- Help load company vans for transfer
- Organize stock and merchandise within the warehouse by properly boxing and storing goods in their designated location
- Verify all incoming shipments to be accurate by comparing the invoice to order and ensuring all goods are in acceptable condition
- Prepare detailed and accurate invoices to accompany shipments and ensure all items are packaged and shipped to company standards
- Verify the accuracy of store shipments and transfers
- Obtain and process product orders, including receiving deliveries, registering them, and distributing packages and letters within the company
- Maintain the company warehouse through organizing, cleaning, and cataloging items on a regular basis
- Schedule large shipments and plan logistics to ensure that there is sufficient storage space for incoming items and staff on hand to manage the shipments
- Keep files of goods shipped and received by preparing regular shipping and receiving reports for managers
- Ensure adherence to environmental management and systems
- Troubleshoots shipping issues and customer complaints that arise and work to solve them
- Place merchandise in a warehouse or storage facility by packaging, lifting items as necessary, operating forklifts and pallet jacks for large goods
Please email your resume with the job title as the subject line.
Or manually send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if the button does not work in your browser.