The E-Commerce Assistant will be responsible for customer service through emails, live chats and phone calls, daily data entry, online returns and order fulfillment of our products.REQUIREMENTS
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Process daily orders received online for shipping
- Analyze open orders to ensure on-time order fulfillment
- Performs accurate and timely entry of customer selection into order processing system
- Identifies and escalates gaps in company and customer ordering information with appropriate level of urgency.
- Researches shortages and provides accurate details of all shortage issues.
- Monitors orders using system reports and communicates progress to leadership.
- Proactively communicates to resolve discrepancies in up-front data preventing accurate or timely order entry.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to answer calls, emails and live chats with excellent customer service skills
- Resolve any order-related issues and escalations
- Handle RMA’s and create FedEx shipping labels
- Intermediate in Excel
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Interacts with internal and external customers daily through clear and concise written and oral communication.
22532 Avenida Empresa
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Employee discount, Health insurance, Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time (8 hour shift, Monday to Friday, Weekends)
Please email your resume with the job title as the subject line.
Or manually send your resume to email@example.com if the button does not work in your browser.
No contract workers, or agencies please