Janome CoverPro 900CPX Coverstitch Machine
Give your work a professional finish! The Janome CoverPro lets you coverstitch your hems just like you see in ready to wear. You can even use specialty threads for decorative use!
Your Price: $399
With BONUS ACCESSORIES!
Free in-store classes included!
Janome CoverPro 900CPX Coverstitch Machine gives you the look you see when finishing so much of the clothing you wear – two threads on top, a serged look underneath – get it at home with a CoverPro!
As a bonus value, you will receive the following accessories:
- Blind Stitch Foot – It is possible to use your serger to blind hem. The Blind Stitch Foot is equipped with a guide to help keep your stitching straight.
- Assorted Needles for a variety of fabrics!
A coverstitch is the look you see finishing so much of the clothing you wear – two threads on top, a serged look underneath – get it at home with a CoverPro! With a wide double straight top stitch and bottom cover hem serge stitch, the 900CP is our most economical CoverPro machine! Its innovative design is based on the marriage of an industrial-style cover hem machine and a convenient home machine. The resulting union has produced a high-speed, long arm, heavy-duty cover hem machine that looks and operates like a sewing machine! Includes a chain stitch which is great for seaming or basting!
- Largest work space on the market (4″ x 5.5″)
- Free arm configuration (Brother, Singer, Juki and Bernina do not have)
- Wide double cover hem (6mm) Wide 2 needle cover hem (6mm) and a Chain stitch
- Vertical needle drop
- Presser foot lifter positioned behind needle: operate with either hand
- Variable stitch length: 1-5mm
- 1,000 stitches per minute
- Variable differential feed ratio: 0.5 – 2.25 times
- Stitch length and differential feed dials located on belt cover for easy handling
Free guide classes included with purchase at all Moore’s SoCal locations. Click here for more information.
Our mission is to produce machines which inspire creativity and innovation, yet are simple to use. We know the most important thing about our products is not the machines themselves, but what you create with them. The better your tools, the more inventive, artistic and pleasurable your sewing experience. That’s why we design our machines for performance, but also for comfort, quality, and intuitive ease of operation. As one of the leaders in the sewing industry, we keep striving to provide best-in-class products and services which enable sewists’ creativity and innovation. At Janome America, we create our products to inspire, not intimidate, because the most important function our machines perform is to set free your creativity