Janome Horizon Memory Craft 14000 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
Look back through Janome’s interesting 100-year history here.
The MC14000 is the perfect machine to take projects to a whole new level. The built-in embroidery functions ensure perfection. Create stunning embroidery like never before by utilizing the 350 built-in designs, 11 fonts for monogramming and a 2 & 3 letter monogramming function. With a maximum hoop size of 9.1” x 11.8” and embroidery speed of up to 1,000 stitches per minute, the MC14000 allows you to complete large projects in no time. It’s easy to create and edit designs on the full-color LCD touchscreen. Take your embroidery capabilities even further by using the machine’s Real-Time PC connection to Horizon Link Suite.
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
|Bobbin Load||Top Load|
|Max Stitch Length||5 mm|
|Stitch Count||Over 250|
|Thread Tension Control||Automatic|
|Machine Size||25.6″ X 12.6″ X 10.2″|
|Maximum Stitch Width||9mm|
|Number of Stitches||400|
|Stitches Per Minute||1000|
|Work Space||11″ X 4.7″|
Janome Horizon Memory Craft 14000 is for Quilters and sewists with a creative and unique mindset will enjoy choosing from 400 built-in stitches and 13 one-step buttonholes. The unique Stitch Composer™ program allows you to create and edit stitches straight from your computer. Free motion quilting is easier than ever with the Variable Zig Zag option. AcuFeed Flex™ technology gives precise control for more detailed work. The included AcuFil™ software allows quilters to also create beautifully-matched stippling across an entire quilt top.
With so many standard stitch and embroidery options, your creativity with the MC14000 is unlimited!
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin – jam proof!
- 400 built in stitches
- 13 one-step buttonholes
- Automatic thread tension
- Automatic build-in needle threader
- AcuGuide automatic cloth guide
- Snap on presser feet
- Memorized Needle up/down
- Automatic presser foot lift
- One step needle plate conversion – No need for a screwdriver to remove your needle plate!
- AcuFeed Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System – Superior feeding of your quilt or other fabric, keeping layers together!
- Free arm
- Drop Feed
- Maximum stitch length 5mm
- 15″ Embossed stainless steel bed
- 7-Piece Feed dog stays in contact with fabric in 7 places reducing puckering
- Stitch Composer stitch creation program
- Variable Zig Zag for Free Motion Quilting with width adjustment for sating stitch
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter with memory function
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Memory capability of to 4MB of storage
- Adjustable Knee Lift – Keep your hands on your work for enhanced precision and control!
- Independent bobbin winding motor
- LCD full color touch screen 7.7″ x 4.7″ – Large, easy to see details!
- Extra high presser foot lift – Thick fabrics aren’t a challenge!
- Foot pressure adjustment – Customize for all your projects!
- Foot height adjustment – Customize for optimum free motion stitching!
- Maximum stitch width 9mm – Large deco stitches for embellishing, fabric creation, and Moore!
- Full Intensity lighting system with 10 white LED lamps in 5 different locations
- Retractable High Light and AcuView Magnifier in three different magnifications – Added LED lighting and magnification focused on the needle area make even the finest details easier to see!
- Maximum Embroidery Field is 9.1″ x 11.8″
- 350 Built In Designs
- 11 Built in Fonts
- 2 & 3 Letter Monogramming Font
- Real Time PC cpnnection with Horizon Link Suite
- Design transfer via USB, Direct PC connection via Horizon Link Suite
- Linear Motion Embroidery System – Smooth movement, and quiet too!
- Embroidery sewing speed from 60 – 1,000 SPM
- Reads embroidery formats .JEF, .JEF , .JPX
- Editing functions: resize, combine, duplicate, rotate, flip, arc, group, drag, drop, zoom, trace, user color choice
- Prgrammable jump thread trimming
- Adjustable speed while embroidering
- Flexible stitch traveling by units of 1, 10, amd 100
- Automatic enabling cutwork
- AcuFil quilting system in Horizion Link Suite
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Four (4) hoops included!
- 1/4 Inch Seam Foot O
- AcuFeed Open Toe Foot
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Hem Foot G
- Buttonhole Stabilizer Plate
- Concealed Zipper Foot
- Darning Foot
- Embroidery Couching Foot
- Embroidery Foot
- Embroidery Hoop FA10 (100mm x 40mm)
- Embroidery Hoop GR (300mm x 230mm)
- Embroidery Hoop SQ14 (140mm x 140mm)
- Embroidery Hoop SQ23 ( 230mm x 230mm)
- Free Motion Quilting Closed Toe Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Open Toe Foot QO
- Free Motion Quilting Zig-Zag Foot
- Optic Magnifier
- Overedge Foot M
- Rolled Hem Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Zig-Zag Foot
- Zipper Foot E
Free guide classes included with purchase at all Moore’s SoCal locations. for more information.