JOEY II Storage Cabinet
Need extra storage? Easily add three drawers of storage space to your craft room with our Joey II. It’s a cute must-have sidekick for all crafters with limited area who need more organizational space. The Joey II Cabinet is a must have for all crafters with limited room and cluttered sewing rooms.
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Assembly is required. For assembled cabinet options, please call 1-800-865-9664.
Our Joey II is a cute storage sidekick that is included with the Kangaroo cabinet, or you can buy it separately here.
- Three drawers of storage space for storing notions and other small accessories
- Locking casters provide portability and stability
- Drawers lock with small key
- Small enough to store in the Kangaroo’s pouch
- Available Finishes: Teak or Ash White
- Kangaroo Sewing Furniture Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Joey II storage cabinet dimensions:
- 25 ¾” W x 16 ½” D x 24″ H
- Top two drawer dimensions:
- 22 ½ ” W x 13″ D x 2 ½” H
- Bottom drawer dimensions:
- 22 ½ ” W x 13″ D x 8″ H</>
- Made from melamine laminate, MDF, and composite
Assembly instructions are included with the cabinet. You may also download the Joey II manual and save it to your computer. If your Joey is older and has the lock centered on the top drawer, please call Arrow at 1-800-533-7347 ext. 1 to obtain a copy of the correct manual.
For assembly, you’ll need:
- Phillips screwdriver with #2 head or power screwdriver
- Hammer or mallet
- WD-40 (optional)
Ash White, Teak, Grey