Juki TL-2010Q Straight Stitch Machine
The Juki TL-2010Q is a single-needle machine built with aluminum die-casting to ensure an industrial quality. Whether you are quilting, piecing cottons, or sewing heavy-duty fabrics, this machine can handle it all
$999.00 or $166.5/mo* for 6 months with
A Mid-Arm Quilting and Piecing Machine with Automatic Thread Trimmer and Speed Control
The Juki TL-2010Q is a high-performance sewing and quilting machine. The TL-2010Q is a single needle, lock-stitch, portable machine, constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing.
Built for precision sewing. With advanced features, such as an industrial sub-tension system, variable speed control slider, and bright white LED lighting, you’re sure to be successful with any project. With a large work area of up to 23 inches (with auxiliary table attached), the Juki TL-2010Q can handle large quilt, sewing or home decor project with ease.
Nothing Free Motion Quilts better than a Juki. Juki’s rich tradition in quilting continues with the TL-2010Q. Raise and lower the feed dogs with ease by depressing a switch. When quilting, the drop feed allows you to sew curved stitches with precision and ease. The Automatic Thread Trimmer simultaneously trims the needle and bobbin threads at the sewing end by lightly pressing the push-button. Both the trim button and the foot controller engage the advanced Juki industrial style thread trimming mechanism.
Sew a variety of material with ease. The microcomputer-controlled, speed control mechanism, allows the machine to sew materials at low speeds. This provides for accurate feed and perfect stitching when sewing heavyweight fabric, quilting and multiple layers of materials.
Auxiliary table attachment included.
- Automatic Needle Threader: The push lever automatic needle threader easily threads the needle without eyestrain and allows you to start sewing quickly.
- Easy Bobbin Replacement: The bobbin case latch and an enlarged bobbin case area make it easier to remove and replace the bobbin.
- Juki 1/4 Inch and 1/5 Inch Quilting Feet: The quilting feet are designed for free motion quilting and free-hand embroidery. Just lower the feed dogs and stitch away.
- Juki Even Feed Foot: With its reliable feed, the even feed foot ensures the machine’s ability to produce beautiful seams when sewing difficult-to-feed fabrics such as georgette and velvets, as well as heavyweight materials such as leather.
- Knee Lifter Lever: The knee lifter level allows you to lift/lower the presser foot without using your hands. The presser foot can be raised as high as 12mm.
- Thread Tension Scale: Adjust the tension according to the thread and material with the thread tension scale.
- Maximum Speed Control: The new speed control lever gives you complete control over sewing speed. Set the speed from 200 to 1500 stitches per minute, or any speed in between for free motion, and precision sewing.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: Presser foot pressure can be adjusted according to the fabric being sewn by turning a regulator located on the top of the machine.
- Needle Up/Down Control: When you stop sewing, the machine will stop with the needle in the down position to allow for pivoting or more accurate free motion work. To move the needle up or down as desired, simply press the needle up/down button.
- Truly Illuminating: The bright-white LED lighting, provides an illuminated view of the sewing area and allows for more precise sewing.
Juki TL-2010Q Included Accessories
- Zipper Attaching Foot (Part No. A9133-090-000)
- Even Feed Foot (Part No. A9811-D25-0A0)
- ¼ Quilting Foot (Part No. A9811-E98-BA0A)
- Auxiliary table
- Exclusive screwdriver
- Screwdriver (Small)
- Cleaning brush
- 4 Bobbins
- Spool cap
- Sewing machine cover
- Knee lifter lever
- Foot Controller
- Power Cord
Features Brochure: TL2010Q Brochure
Pair the Jazz 2 with a Cutie Tabletop Frame to begin your quilting journey today!
Cutie Tabletop Frame
Quilt or sew anywhere with this easy-to-use, affordable fabric frame and your home sewing machine! The
Cutie Tabletop Fabric Frame allows you to quilt, sew, and stitch to your heart’s content in a much
easier way, managing your fabric for you so you can enjoy the process more. This frame fits on top of a
table or desk and is compatible with most sewing machines.
The Cutie is a great space saver, designed to be lighweight, portable and to fit on top of a table or
desk, and is easily stored away. The Cutie is priced at a fraction of the cost of other frames on the
market, and is the best adaptable choice for your quilting projects. With the Cutie, you will be able to
create projects of any size with the Grace zone-to-zone method. If you can imagine it, the Cutie can
help you make it happen!
Free guide classes, with purchase, are included at all Moore’s SoCal locations. Click here to see upcoming
|Dimensions||26 × 14 × 18 in|
0% Interest for Up to 60 Months
On purchases of $300 or more made with your Sewing & More credit card. Terms of 6 to 60 months available.
Apply for your Sewing & More Credit Card now!