Spring break is over and it’s back to school time!
Anita Goodesign is thinking inside the hoop with the newest class in our university line up, Anita’s University 501: In the Hoop! No prerequisites, and you don’t even have to own an embroidery machine!
Maybe you’re an experienced machine embroiderer, or brand new or even just curious. Perhaps you’ve been intrigued with embroidered embellishment you see all over – on clothing, linens, home dec items, quilts, backpacks, bags, totes, pet items, and more! SO much you can do with your machine to personalize your own custom items that you’ve seen ready made!
But did you know you can make an entire project – in the hoop!?
In this new Anita’s University class you’ll learn all about innovative in the hoop techniques! Really – all of the projects are made easily and entirely in your hoop – unique, fun, and useful projects! You’ll be learning with old friends, new friends – what could be more fun?!
We’ll cover a lot of different in the hoop projects like
- Personalized tags
- Beautiful sun catchers
- Decorative lace wreaths
- See how to make luggage tags, cardholders, keychain bags…
- And more!
- Sign up now!
Hands-on learning – the best way to learn – will be led by one of our amazing educators. You’ll learn how to best use your machine to really take your projects to the next level!
For attending you’ll take home a 3-ring binder filled with tons of information – over 150 pages of color, step-by-step tutorials – and exclusive tips & tricks! And beautiful designs – more than 140 designs! – on a USB stick so that you can create these projects anytime you like!
What else will you get?
- Special class pricing on all products and machines!
- Exclusive sneak peeks on new techniques and collections!
- Advanced knowledge of unique in the hoop projects & designs!
- New fun ways to WIN PRIZES!
- Use of top of the line machines!
- Lunch… And plenty of chocolate!!
The best embroidery event you’ve ever attended! Don’t miss out!
Just $99 for a two day class (Brea) or $59 for a one day class! Choose your date/location:
- Brea – Wednesday/Thursday, May 8th and 9th, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m
- Huntington Beach – Friday, May 10th, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Mission Viejo – Saturday, May 11th, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.