Also make sure to check out our Current Events page.
- This sewing class has passed.
Janome TOL w/Linda Corona
Wednesday, November 15 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Sewing Class Navigation
In this class you will learn how to navigate your Janome combination sewing and embroidery machine. We will cover the basics from threading and bobbin winding. You will learn about different feet that came with your sewing machine. We will provide education on consumables like needles, threads & supplies to make your sewing more enjoyable. Educated on all your screen icons & what they do. Learn about your machine’s many stitch plates & the wonderful AccuFeed system. We will show you where to go for adjusting your machine’s basic settings & how to restore them as well. When it comes to embroidery you will learn how to get an embroidery image onto your machine. We will hoop you on up & stitch out a design from your machine’s menu. The embroidery editing features are fun to navigate and learn as well. We will suggest needed products for embroidery success. And lastly, we will cover your machines basic preventative maintenance needs.
This guide class is open to everyone, regardless of where the machine was purchased.
Students Bring To Class:
- Sewing Machine
- Machine manual
- Embroidery unit
- Power Cord
- Foot Pedal
- Empty Bobbin
- Fabric to sew on – 12×12 size
- Embroidery Thread
- One Embroidery Hoop – size 5×7 or smaller
- Embroidery Tear-Away Stabilizer – 12×12 size
- Fabric for embroidery, light colored – 12×12 size
- Pre-Wound Embroidery Bobbin
- All Items that came with your combination sewing machine
- Paper & Pen – for taking notes
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Moore’s takes the health and safety of our staff and guests very seriously. We will be taking the following precautions:
- Ample hand sanitizer will be available throughout the store.
- In keeping with current guidelines, masks are optional for those who are vaccinated, and required for all who are not vaccinated.
- Our staff will be taking temperatures of all attendees upon entry to ensure nobody is running a temperature higher than 100 degrees
This class does not have any required materials listed.