Also make sure to check out our Current Events page.
Choose Joy by OESD! Moore’s of Brea
Saturday, April 22 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on April 22, 2023 at 9:00 am
Sewing Class Navigation
Learn essential embroidery techniques, including how to choose the right stabilizer, hooping placement, and much, much more from an OESD embroidery expert at this hands-on event!
Choose Joy by OESD is a fun team sewing event, with 2 students per machine, and together you’ll each create 6 fun and amazing projects! Make free-standing appliques and a tiling scene that becomes a twinkling wall hanging.
This hands-on event is perfect for embroiderers of all skill levels and embroidery machine types!
Goody bag (valued at over $99!) and catered lunch included!
You don’t want to miss out! Space is limited so reserve your spot today!
- Informative stabilizer education – learn which stabilizer to use for any project or fabric!
- Behind the scenes look into the OESD embroidery design process!
- Trunk show of beautiful embroidery projects!
- Door prizes and giveaways!
- Goody bag – over $99 value – with fun sewing & embroidery items!
- Exciting design and project offerings available ONLY to attendees!
- Learn new embroidery tips and techniques!
- Use of top of the line embroidery machine!
In this two-day event you’ll learn to create six different projects along with valuable embroidery tips and techniques to make your projects more successful and more fun! Be inspired by the wide variety of embroidery projects on display. And – learn how to choose the right products for almost any type of project!
This class does not have any required materials listed.