Also make sure to check out our Current Events page.
Basic 4 Thread Sergers w/Helen Huntington Beach
Monday, June 12 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Sewing Class Navigation
In this class you will learn how to thread your serger. Gain knowledge of serger threads. Sew on your serger and go home with samples of stitches. You will sew overlock stitches, narrow & rolled hem stitches & learn how to gather on your serger. Fabrics for this class is provided by Moore’s. And lastly, we will cover your machine’ basic preventative maintenance.
This guide is open for all models regardless of where they were purchased.
Students Bring to Class:
- Serger Machine
- Machine Manual
- Power Cord
- Foot Pedal
- Serger Thread – 4 Serger Cones
- All Items that came with the Serger machine
- Paper & Pen – for taking notes
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Moore’s takes the health and safety of our staff and guests very seriously. We will be taking the following precautions:
- Ample hand sanitizer will be available throughout the store.
- In keeping with current guidelines, masks are optional for those who are vaccinated, and required for all who are not vaccinated.
- Our staff will be taking temperatures of all attendees upon entry to ensure nobody is running a temperature higher than 100 degrees
Contact store directly to sign up – (714) 899-3222
This class does not have any required materials listed.