Dresden Ruler 18″
This Dynamic Dresdens ruler can be used for any Dresden design or pattern. It features full inch and half-inch notations on opposite edged for clarity, as well as instructions that inspire new ideas, and a free pattern!
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
DRESDEN RULER 18″
This ruler saves valuable time and can be used for any Dresden design or pattern!
- Pointed Dresdens line is marked to better visualize finished double-pointed wedge.
- Thin lines increase accuracy.
- Broken lines help assure edge of the fabric is centered underlines thereby increasing accuracy.
- Center line enables fussy cutting for symmetry and kaleidoscopic effects.
- Full inch and half-inch notations are on opposite edges for clarity.
- Instructions include great inspiration and new ideas with a free pattern!
- Left-handed and right-handed cutting diagrams included.
- Ruler comes with a FREE PATTERN!
These rulers are featured in the Dynamic Dresdens™ book written by Susan K Cleveland of Pieces Be With You. This book has fresh, contemporary designs with smart solutions for tricky tasks. Projects include options for seven 18 degrees and 30-degree customizable complete quilt patterns, tips for creating accurate Dresden units, and innovative finishing techniques!