Dresden Ruler 30″
This Dynamic Dresdens ruler can be used for any Dresden design or pattern. It features full inch and half-inch notations on opposite edged for clarity, as well as instructions that inspire new ideas, and a free pattern!
DRESDEN RULER 30″
This ruler saves valuable time and can be used for any Dresden design or pattern!
- Pointed Dresdens line is marked to better visualize finished double-pointed wedge.
- Thin lines increase accuracy.
- Broken lines help assure edge of the fabric is centered underlines thereby increasing accuracy.
- Center line enables fussy cutting for symmetry and kaleidoscopic effects.
- Full inch and half-inch notations are on opposite edges for clarity.
- Instructions include great inspiration and new ideas with a free pattern!
- Left-handed and right-handed cutting diagrams included.
- Ruler comes with a FREE PATTERN!
These rulers are featured in the Dynamic Dresdens™ book written by Susan K Cleveland of Pieces Be With You. This book has fresh, contemporary designs with smart solutions for tricky tasks. Projects include options for seven 18 degrees and 30-degree customizable complete quilt patterns, tips for creating accurate Dresden units, and innovative finishing techniques!