Gingher G-6R 6-Inch Knife-Edge Appliqu̩ Scissors
Six inch knife edge appliqu̩ scissors by Gingher. These unique scissors are best suited for appliqu̩ work, embroidery and rug making.
Paddle shaped blade pushes away layer of fabric or embroidery backing for a clear cutting path. Allows for controlled cuts close to the stitching. Offset handle creates a comfortable working position.
With its durable double-plated chrome-over-nickel finish, this pair of 6-inch knife-edge appliqué scissors features a unique design best suited for appliqué work, embroidery, and rug making. The paddle-shaped blade pushes away the bottom layer of fabric or embroidery backing for a clear cutting path and flawless, controlled cuts close to the stitching. In addition, its offset handle creates a comfortable hand position above the work surface. The appliqué scissors measure 1-1/2 by 1-4/5 by 6 inches and carry a limited lifetime warranty.
- 6-inch knife-edge scissors with double-plated chrome-over-nickel finish
- Unique design best suited for applique work, embroidery, and rug making
- Paddle-shaped blade provides clear cutting path for controlled cuts
- Offset handle creates a comfortable hand position above the work surface
- Measures 1-1/2 by 1-4/5 by 6 inches; limited lifetime warranty