Free Shipping Over $49 Online
Janome HD3000 Mechanical Sewing Machine
A heavy-duty mechanical machine, solidly constructed with one piece aluminum casting includes features to make your sewing easy and precise! Perfect for the beginning or experienced sewer!
The Janome HD3000 Sewing Machine is a heavy duty mechanical sewing machine, perfect for a beginner or sewer looking to do a wide range of sewing.
As a bonus value, you will receive the following accessories:
- Piping Foot – If ready-made piping is not available or if you just want to make your own, the Piping Foot is ideal for the job. The Piping Foot is designed with two grooves on the underside and will hold and cover the cord when making piping tape. It can also be used for attaching piping.
- Applique Foot-This presser foot is shorter than most for easier maneuvering around curves and corners when sewing applique pieces. Made of clear plastic for easier viewing as you sew.
- A package of 10 Janome bobbins!
A handy instructional guide is located in the top tray door of the machine, which indicates the feet and stitch settings for a variety of sewing tasks. Heavy duty aluminum body and 18 stitches – including a one-step buttonhole with balance adjustment for perfect results on specialty fabrics – give you the tools you need to handle any kind of sewing project! Stitch length and width adjustment are conveniently located on the front of the machine. Janome’s top loading jam proof bobbin system and 7-piece feed dog configuration for precise fabric control, drop feed, extra high lift presser foot and a hard cover are standard on this machine!
- 18 Stitches
- 6.5mm Stitch Width
- Heavy-duty frame
- 5-piece feed dog
- Free Arm
- Drop Feed
- Hard Cover Included
- Extra High Presser Foot Lift
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Bobbin (specialized)
- Button Sewing Foot
- Overedge Foot
- Rolled Hem Foot
Free guide classes included with purchase at all Moore’s SoCal locations. Click here for more information.
Our mission is to produce machines which inspire creativity and innovation, yet are simple to use. We know the most important thing about our products is not the machines themselves, but what you create with them. The better your tools, the more inventive, artistic and pleasurable your sewing experience. That’s why we design our machines for performance, but also for comfort, quality, and intuitive ease of operation. As one of the leaders in the sewing industry, we keep striving to provide best-in-class products and services which enable sewists’ creativity and innovation. At Janome America, we create our products to inspire, not intimidate, because the most important function our machines perform is to set free your creativity