Janome Memory Craft 500E
It’s easy to personalize, embellish and monogram home décor items, garments and accessories. With 160 built-in embroidery designs and 6 fonts for monogramming, the possibilities are endless.
Designs are easily imported through a USB and edited through the machine’s advanced on-screen editing functions. Navigation through all of these features has become easier with the MC500E’s new LCD color touchscreen.
Visit any of our 6 retail locations to get a closer look! Only available in-store.
The Janome Memory Craft 500E has a maximum embroidery size of 7.9”x11” and it comes with 4 embroidery hoops; RE28b 7.9″ x 11″, SQ20b 7.9″ x 7.9″, RE20b 5.5″ x 7.9″ and SQ14b 5.5″ x 5.5″ an extra wide table for expansive workroom.
Janome Memory Craft 500E Features
- Maximum embroidery size: 7.9” x 11”
- 160 built-in designs
- 6 fonts for monogramming
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming
- Embroidery sewing speed: 400-860 SPM
- Flexible stitch traveling (by units of 1, 10, 100)
- Auto return post thread break
- On-screen editing functions include enlarge/ reduce, rotate, flip, drag and drop, arc, combine, copy and paste, grouping, corner layout, single color sewing, zoom
- RE28b Hoop (7.9″ x 11″) SQ20b Hoop (7.9″ x 7.9″) RE20b Hoop (5.5″ x 7.9″) SQ14b Hoop (5.5″ x 5.5″) RE10b Hoop (optional) (1.5″ x 5.5″)
Free guide classes included with purchase at all Moore’s SoCal locations. Click here for more information.