Free Shipping Over $49 Online
Janome Horizon Memory Craft 9450
You’ve devoted yourself to an art form that creates a legacy. You deserve a machine that is as serious about your hobby as you are. Let Janome’s Horizon Memory Craft 9450 QCP Professional take your creations to new heights.
The Horizon Memory Craft 9450 QCP has all the features you require to simply sit, relax, and sew. The large LCD color touch screen makes it so easy to navigate through the 350 built-in stitches, including 11 one-step buttonholes and 7 alphanumeric fonts including 9mm lettering and numbers. You can customize each stitch, including buttonholes, plus save as a favorite stitch. Sewing Applications gives you a variety of pre-set stitch functions, ready to sew zips, blind hem, buttons, quilting, rulerwork, patchwork, and lots more.
From April 1 – May 31, receive a $200 Home Depot Gift Card with purchase of this machine.
Rebate form must be received by June 15, 2021
Janome Horizon Memory Craft 9450
Horizon Memory Craft 9450 QCP Must-Have Features
Quarter Inch Foot without Guide
Quilters know that a precise quarter inch seam is the key to precision-pieced patterns. Personal preference often dictates the just-right pairing of sewist and accessory foot to achieve those results. The new flangeless Quarter Inch foot removes the guide from Janome’s traditional O foot for improved visibility and exact seam placement.
Expand your quilting options and take advantage of the wide array of precision templates on the market for ruler-guided quilting. Engage the Ruler Work mode in Sewing Applications and use the new Ruler Work foot (QR) to safely follow along the guiding edge of precision cut templates. Achieve beautiful and consistent quilting design results previously only available to longarm quilters.
Variable Zig Zag open toe foot
The new open toe Variable Zigzag (VZZ) foot (QZ) makes it easy to follow your stitch progress when using this unique Janome function. See precisely where you wish to widen or narrow your zig-zag stitch with the hands-free adjustment of the knee lifter.
Open-Toe Darning Foot (PD-H)
For quilters who prefer to free motion with a darning foot, an opening in the front is a must! This open-toe darning foot makes the needle very easy to see.
The High Light™
The adjustable High Light and nine Ultra Bright LED lamps are everything you need for a shadow-free workspace. The adjustable High Light pulls out to give direct light in the needle area and the nine LEDs illuminate the bed area.
The AcuFeed Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System is the best on the market. AcuFeed Flex perfectly guides your fabric from the top and bottom. Perfect for quilts, plaids and any sewing requiring precise control.
NEW Needle Plate & Foot
Accurate stitches and perfect starts on any type of fabric has gotten easier. This narrow gauge industrial foot and straight stitch plate are great for curves and precise topstitching.
Spacious Sewing Bed
The ample work area and ergonomic design allows for more quilt room. The MC9400 provides 11” to the right of the needle and 15 ½” of total work area. The needle area is sleek and trim so you can easily see as you work.
Superior Needle Threader
Threading could not be easier. Set your thread, push the lever, release and sew. The Superior Needle Threader’s advanced design feeds the thread through the eye of the needle with precise accuracy every time.
- Top Loading Full Rotary Hook Bobbin System
- 350 Built-In Stitches and 4 Alphabets
- Superior Needle Threader
- Cloth Guide Included
- One-Step Needle Plate Conversion with 3 Included Plates
- Detachable AcuFeed Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System
- USB Port and Direct PC Connection
- Stitch Composer Stitch Creation Software
- Variable Zig Zag for Free Motion Quilting
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate with Left Needle Position for 1/4″ Seam Foot
- Professional HP Needle Plate and Foot
- Advanced Plate Markings
- Full Color LCD Touchscreen (4.4″ x 2.5″)
- Sewing Applications On-Screen Support
- Maximum Sewing Speed: 1,060 SPM
- Full Intensity Lighting System with 9 White LED Lamps in 4 Locations
- 11″ to the Right of the Needle
- Retractable High Light
- Improved Ergonomic Shape
Included Standard Accessories
- 1/4 Inch Seam Foot O
- 1/4″ Seam Foot Without Guide
- AcuFeed Flex™ Dual Feed Holder with AD Foot
- AcuFeed HP2 Foot
- Blind Hem Foot G
- Buttonhole Foot
- Buttonhole Stabilizer Plate
- Cloth Guide
- Darning Foot
- Extra Large Foot Controller
- Free Motion Quilting Closed Toe Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Open Toe Foot QO
- Free Motion Quilting Zig-Zag Foot
- HP Foot
- HP Needle Plate
- Knee Lifter
- Open Toe Darning Foot 9mm
- Open Toe Satin Stitch Foot
- Overedge Foot M
- Remote Thread Cutter Switch
- Rolled Hem Foot
- Ruler Work Foot QR
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Seam Ripper
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- Variable Zig-Zag Open Toe Foot
- Zig-Zag Foot
- Zipper Foot E
Free guide classes included with purchase at all Moore’s SoCal locations. Click here for more information.