Free Shipping Over $49 Online
Miele Type F/J/M IntensiveClean Dustbags
You’re not out of your Miele Type FJM Dustbags are you? That’s okay, we’ve got them in stock and ready to ship to you today! These little guys work with Carina, Luna, Antares, Neptune, Polaris, Orion, Miele Plus, Capella, S514 Direct Connect, Solaris and Red Star Miele Vacuums.
Miele FJM Vacuum Bags fit vacuums that use style F, J and M bags. Included are 5 Miele Intensive Clean Plus Vacuum Bags, 1 Super Air Clean Filter and 1 Motor Filter (Dust Compartment Filter).
Allergens and Dust Don’t Stand a Chance of Escaping Miele’s IntensiveClean Line of Vacuum Bags
Allergy and asthma sufferers can breathe easier when they use Miele vacuum cleaner products available through Allergy Control. Long recognized for nearly 80 years as a creator of excellent indoor air quality, Miele’s revolutionary IntensiveClean™ and IntensiveClean™ Plus vacuum bags bring new meaning to the capture and retention of particulates and other indoor air pollutants that can trigger allergies and asthma attacks.
Miele has engineered its vacuum bags to protect you and your indoor air quality from exposure to tiny, lung-damaging particles that have been linked to so many health issues. These durable, electrostatically charged vacuum bags attract and retain the tiniest of particles, including dust mites, pet dander and pollen. And any particles that do manage to slip through to the motor compartment will be stopped in their tracks by Miele’s HEPA Filter or Super Air Clean Filter, depending on your vacuum.
Miele Vacuum Bags use Enhanced Filtration to Capture and Retain More Particles
Miele’s IntensiveClean™ Plus vacuum bags are made from three-ply random-spun fibers trapping far more allergens and tiny particles than conventional paper dustbags, resulting in the reduction of dust emission of up to 50%. Additionally, a unique protective foil panel in the bag shields the outer layers of the IntensiveClean™ Plus bag from penetration by any sharp or pointed objects so that you can vacuum in confidence.
These dustbags are also equipped with a dust shutter so that the bag automatically seals itself when removed from its holder, keeping vacuumed contents securely inside the bag. And the engineering of this bag is such that your vacuum will retain strong suction power even as the bag fills up. Miele dustbags are constructed of environmentally friendly materials, so simply throw them out in your regular household trash.
Quick Overview – Miele IntensiveClean Plus Vacuum Bags:
- Made of three-ply random-spun fibers thattrap and hold millions of tiny particles, including dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other allergens.
- Provides for 50% more reduction in emissions of particulates than traditional paper dust bags.
- Technology of bag ensuresvacuum maintains suction power even as the bag fills up.
- Foil panel in bag keeps sharp objects from poking through and releasing contents.
- Dust closure seal automatically closes when vacuum bag removed so that dirt and dust remain in the bag and don’t fly out.
- Finger grip removal tabs make it easy to replace bags.
- Made of environmentally friendly materials.
Miele Vacuum Bags are best suited for people looking for help with:
- Dust and Dust Mite Allergies
- Pet Allergies
- Pollen Allergies
- Mold and Mildew Allergies
- Seasonal Allergies
- Asthma Indoor
- Air Quality
- Clean Home Solution
- Healthy Home Environment
- Environmental Friendliness
Features and Benefits – Miele Vacuum Bags:
- Three-ply random-spun fibers trap and hold millions of tiny particles, so that you don’t breath in dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other allergens.
- Provides for 50% more reduction in emissions than traditional paper bags.
- Provides for 25% increase in suction power – superior performance, even when the bag is full.
- Virtually rip-proof.
- Dust closure seal – dust, dirt and particles stay in bag when removing or replacing.
- Easy and hygienic removal – Finger Grip removal tabs mean you don’t have to touch a dirty bag.
- Environmentally friendly – can be thrown out with household trash.
- Made expressly by Miele – carries their quality seal of approval.
Recent studies show that more than 70 million Americans suffer from asthma and allergies. Vacuuming with conventional cleaners can only trigger or exacerbate allergen and asthma attacks as dust, pollen and pet dander particles are routinely released into the air. Miele vacuums are different! Engineered to keep lung-damaging particles from escaping, Miele’s Sealed System™ construction includes electrostatically charged vacuum bags to capture and hold the smallest of allergy-causing particles without compromising your vacuum’s suction.
These revolutionary dustbags trap and hold more particles than conventional paper bags, and because they are equipped with a protective foil panel that shields against punctures as well as a dust closure seal that automatically shuts when the bag is removed from its holder, these vacuum bags are a step above all others for allergy relief. Miele recommends using their dustbags with their vacuums and for good reason. If you are sensitive to allergens and other indoor air pollutants, then breathe easy by choosing the best and choose Miele Vacuum Bags!