Floriani Perfect Stick Tearaway Stabilizer
With Perfect Stick, embroidery in almost any area is achievable! Enjoy quality stitching with no residue build-up or gummy needles. Perfect Stick is ideal for hard-to-hoop items such as bulky towels, backpacks, collars, napkin corners, or socks. Also, use for fabrics that can be damaged by the hooping process, a.k.a. Hoop Burn; fabrics like leather, velvet, ultra-suede, and satin. With Perfect Stick, you will enjoy the stability of a firm yet flexible stabilizer that will support all types of embroideries on most fabrics.
To use Floriani Perfect Stick Tearaway Stabilizer:
- Place one piece of Perfect Stick Tearaway®, paper side up, into the embroidery frame and make sure it is “tambourine skin” tight.
- Score the paper with a straight pin or scissor tip and peel back the protective paper to expose the sticky surface.
- Smooth the item to be embroidered into place.
- Place the embroidery hoop on the machine and center the design.
- Use a topping if necessary and secure the corners.
- Stitch the design.
- To remove Perfect Stick Tearaway®, dampen the back of the embroidery with a wet cloth or sponge. Allow the moisture to penetrate for 10 seconds and then tear away the stabilizer.
Floriani Perfect Stick Tearaway is also available in a cutaway version! – Click Here
On average, Floriani Perfect Stick® Tearaway should support a design with no more than 10,000 stitches and/or around 4″ x 5″ in size. If the design has a higher stitch count, simply “float” a square of Floriani Stitch N Wash Tear Away between the hoop and the bed of the machine to support the additional stitches.
|Dimensions||12 × 3 × 3 in|
12" x 10yds, 15" x 10yds, 20" x 10 yds