Free Shipping Over $49 Online
While our country works on eliminating the COVID-19 coronavirus, we know you'll need extra sewing supplies to make your time at home more enjoyable. For a limited time, we'll ship all purchases over $49 free (excluding Alaska and Hawaii).
Quilters Select Print and Piece
25 pieces 8½” x 11″ printable sheets (21.59 cm x 27.9 cm)
Use for printing foundation or paper-pieced patterns. This fiber-based foundation won’t perforate while stitching and supports detailed patterns. The fibers are partially water-soluble; simply dampen the stitching lines and they remove easily without distorting stitches!
Quilters Select Print and Piece- 25 pieces 8½” x 11″ printable sheets (21.59 cm x 27.9 cm)
Directions for Use and Care
For paper or foundation piecing:
- If possible, set your printer’s paper feed settings to “Decorative or Heavy Paper.” If your printer does not have this setting, load only one sheet of Print & Piece at a time.
- Copy or print your favorite foundation or paper-piecing pattern directly onto Print & Piece stabilizer.
- Cover the numbered sections as directed with your favorite fabrics until the block is complete.
- Remove the stabilizer: once the stitching is complete, lightly dampen only the stitching lines with a wet sponge or cotton swab – the stabilizer tears away gently without distorting the stitches!
- You can alternately leave the stabilizer within the block completely. When the quilt is laundered, the watersoluble fibers will dissolve and the non-soluble fibers will leave behind a very subtle loft. Create a test block with this method before applying it to an entire quilt to make
sure you are happy with the results!
For stabilizing decorative or satin stitches:
- Place one layer of Print & Piece directly under fabric and stitch.
- To remove the stabilizer, lightly dampen only the stitching with a sponge or cotton swab – the stabilizer will pull away without distorting delicate heirloom, satin or decorative stitches!
Washer and Dryer Safe
Cool water and low drying temperature recommended.
Press using a medium setting on your iron.
Print & Piece Video: What is Fabric Print & Piece?
Select Print & Piece Resources
- Printer Friendly Directions
- Anchors Away Pattern
- Square in a Square Quilt Patern
- Select Print & Piece Tutorial – Use Select Print & Piece to make foundation-pieced quilts easy. Click here for a printer friendly PDF tutorial Learn to apply the fiber based product to your next foundation piece with the ease it offers for removal.