We all love embroidery and the creativity it can inspire ‐ attend Anita’s University – Next Level Embroidery 301 class and you’ll be inspired in a BIG way!
We’re going to be using embroidery techniques beyond monogramming or typical embroidery designs… Learn to use your embroidery machine for heirloom stitching… fabric coloring… free standing lace… reverse applique… ghost stitching… reverse trapunto… dimensional embroidery… quilting! – and lots more!
We’re so excited to introduce and teach the next class in this series! During this class we will do a deep‐dive into each and every one of our quilting techniques! Learn how to save time, money, and fabric with these innovative in‐the‐hoop quilting techniques!
- A 3‐ring binder with detailed step‐by‐step tutorials! Over 150 pages of full color tutorials!
- A USB stick with 130 designs— the most of ANY class!
- New special class pricing on all products and machines!
- Exclusive sneak peeks on new techniques & new collections!
- Stitch out 7 hands‐on projects on state‐of‐the‐art, top-of-the-line machines!
- New fun ways to win prizes!
- Lunch – and plenty of chocolate!
Moore’s of Corona, Wednesday, July 17th , 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., $59 includes everything!