Boost your embroidery expertise for consistently better results you’ll be SO proud of at the OeSD World of Embroidery Lecture/Demo Event!
Spend an informative and fun day in this lecture/demo program where we’re going to learn about the best ingredients and how to use them for the best embroidery possible! Whether you’re brand new to machine embroidery or a veteran, there’s always something new to learn to achieve the very best results! You’ll learn:
- New embroidery tips and techniques
- Stabilizer education – which to choose for best success – for any fabric or project!
- Hooping – how to best hoop whatever you’re stitching for optimum results
- Placement – how to best stitch out your design right where you want it, where it will look the best!
- How to’s for successful specialty techniques like freestanding lace, tiling scenes, appliqué – and more!
- An exclusive behind-the-scenes look into the OeSD embroidery design process!
- A trunk show of more than 50 embroidery projects!
- Door prizes and giveaways!
- Projects available only to OeSD World of Embroidery event attendees!
FREE Goody Bag! Valued at over $200!
Yep. You read that right. A full day of embroidery education and inspiration and fun… lunch… and a FREE Goody Bag worth over $200 – all for just $29.99!
Friday, June 21st at Moore’s of Brea, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday, June 22nd at Moore’s of Corona , 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.