Sound like a plan?
Then let’s get started! Whether you’re looking to leave the corporate world, want more flexibility in your work life, need a new challenge, greater creativity, want to be solely responsible for your success, maybe you even retired already and now have time to do what you love – and still make money — we’re here to show you how without a huge monetary outlay or the purchase of a franchise!
Learn to Turn Embroidery into Profit!
Our special guest and embroidery business guru, Melanie Coakley, will show you how easy it is to start your own embroidery business. Ideas are probably already swirling through your head – Melanie will help you get organized to learn how to easily start a successful business! So many past attendees are busy making good money with embroidery!
In our always popular Turn Your Passion For Sewing and Embroidery Into Profit seminar you can look forward to learning:
- How to find necessary resources
- Where to find your customers
- Valuable marketing advice
- How to embroider the most common items your customers want embroidered, and how to work with fabrics used in a professional embroidery business
- Skills and efficiencies to maximize your profits
- Hands-on opportunities embroidering the most profitable items
- Digitizing demonstrations
- Inspiration to take that first step and get out on your own with your new embroidery business
- And – more!
From knits to caps, creating logos to adding personalization, you will learn how to successfully fulfill the needs of your customers that will keep them coming back for more! Caps, purses, schoolbags, jackets, uniforms, baby items, craft items, shirts or home décor — Melanie will show you how to make it happen!
In just a few hours a month, you can easily earn extra income and enjoy the flexibility of working from home!
Just $29.95 for the full day – including lunch!
You can’t afford not to attend! June 11th – June 15th, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. – Choose your location — Sign up HERE!
- Tuesday, June 11th – Moore’s of Temecula
- Wednesday, June 12th – Moore’s of Corona
- Thursday, June 13th – Moore’s of Brea
- Friday, June 14th – Moore’s of Huntington Beach
- Saturday, June 15th – Moore’s of Mission Viejo
Your new career awaits! REGISTER NOW!
Melanie Coakley, President and Owner of EmbroideryFX, began her embroidery business over 30 years ago and has created embroidery for some of the biggest companies in the USA.