Embellish Sticky Printable Template 8.5″ x 11″
Embellish® Sticky Printable Template is a non-woven, design placement, printable paper for printing embroidery software design templates at the correct size. The 8.5″ x 11″ sheets are repositionable and reusable; they must be printed ONE AT A TIME on an inkjet printer, laser printer, or copy machine. Because the Embellish® Sticky Printable Template is light, you can see the cloth beneath it. Wearables, collars, cuffs, corners, quilt blocks, and other areas where pattern placement and accuracy are crucial. This product was created to print and test the embroidered positioning before stitching. It’s the perfect hooping guide for complicated patterns, borders, and continuous motifs, and it’s the perfect complement to your machine’s centering and alignment capabilities. This product is not made to be sewn, embroidered, washed, or ironed.
To Use Embellish Sticky Printable Template 8.5″ x 11″:
- Remove any copy paper in your printer tray. Manually feed ONE SHEET AT A TIME. Do not stack multiple sheets in the printer feed tray.
- From your embroidery software program, print the design on the fibrous side of the Embellish® Sticky Printable Template. Trim the paper as desired and mark TOP to indicate the top of the design and hoop.
- Peel off the paper backing (reserve for storage) and audition the design on the fabric or garment.
- Use the appropriate stabilizer and machine’s centering and alignment features to hoop and align the design in the desired location.
- REMOVE THE TEMPLATE before embroidering. Store the template on the shiny side of the paper backing for reuse.
Tip – Try using a sticky stabilizer such as Embellish® Sticky Tearaway or Embellish® Sticky Rinse-Away Mesh for easy hooping and manipulation. Remember to machine-baste the fabric to the stabilizer, after removing the template, if using a sticky stabilizer.
To Remove Embellish Sticky Printable Template 8.5″ x 11″:
- The template MUST BE removed before embroidery.
|8 × 11 × 0.5 in