Floriani Dream Weave Supreme Fusible Stabilizer **NEW**
$41.49 – $55.49
Floriani Dream Weave Supreme adds extra support to lightweight, loosely woven, or delicate fabrics when you embellish with embroidery, appliqué, or quilting. It adds a crucial layer of support so the embroidery stitches will not cause damage to the fabric. Floriani Dream Weave Supreme features a permanent bond that can also be used as an interlining for the dress and suit weight fabrics for apparel. It increases the thread count of the fabric without adding bulk and decreases the amount of stabilizer required for the embroidery design.
Fusible Woven Support for Your Most Challenging Embellishments!
Floriani Dream Weave Supreme® adds extra support to light weight, loosely woven or delicate fabrics when embellishing with embroidery, appliqué, or quilting. When stitching dense or large embroidery designs, Floriani Dream Weave Supreme® adds a crucial layer of support so the embroidery stitches will not cause damage or distortion to the fabric. Fuse Dream Weave Supreme® into place for an instant increase in thread count without adding bulk or changing the drape of the fabric – and use less stabilizer! Floriani Dream Weave Supreme® features a permanent bond can also be used as an interlining for dress and suit weight fabrics for apparel.
- Great for embroidery on delicate or unstable fabrics.
- Increases thread count of the fabric without adding bulk.
- Protects the fabric from needle sheering or damage.
- Decreases the amount of stabilizer required for the embroidery design.
- Won’t change the drape of the fabric.
- Use to enhance quilt fabrics for more accurate piecing.
- Helps to hide “shadow through” of light colored fabrics appliquéd over darks or prints.
To Use for Embroidery:
- Cut Dream Weave Supreme® at least one inch larger than the embroidery design area.
*A larger piece can be used if desired.
- Place the fusible side of the product to the back of the fabric.
- Set iron temperature to medium and press the product into place with a dry iron.
(Because this product is a woven cotton, it is ok to press directly)
**This product is not a stabilizer; it is an important step in preparing the fabric for the embroidery or embellishment process. Please use in addition to your favorite Floriani stabilizer!
**Note: All irons heat differently. Test by fusing a small swatch of Dream Weave Supreme® on a scrap of similar fabric before beginning your project.
**Wash in cold water and dry at a low temperature. Shrinkage is less than 2%. Test before using in your project.
15" x 10 yards, 20" x 10 yards