Free Shipping Over $69 Online
Floriani Wet N Gone Stabilizer
This unique product is a fibrous water-soluble stabilizer and does a superior job of supporting dense embroidery designs. Embroider most free standing lace with just one layer! Its clean rinse capability makes it the best choice when using it with delicate fibers such as yarn scarves or English netting.
Water soluble and durable for dense designs
- Create free-standing lace and use just one layer for most designs
- Perfect for making appliqués, decorative pins and/or 3-D embroidery.
- Rinses clean leaving no messy residue
- Use as a topping for wide satin stitch designs on high pile fabrics for perfect results!
How To Use Wet N Gone®:
- Hoop one layer of the stabilizer within the embroider frame. Try to achieve “tight as a drum” tension without stretching or distorting the stabilizer.
- Embroider the design.
- Remove the product from the hoop and trim away as much of the stabilizer as possible.
- Rinse away the Wet N Gone® using lukewarm water. *Tip – If your desire is to have the lace stiff, simply get the embroidery wet. Don’t rinse! Once it is wet, the stabilizer will be absorbed into the stitching and will dry stiff.
Note: Not all lace is considered “Free Standing”. If your desire is to have the embroidery stand on its own, please make sure the packaging states the design is “Free Standing Lace Embroidery”. If you have any doubt, include one layer of nylon organza in the embroidery frame with the Wet N Gone.
Floriani WetNGone is also available in a non-tacky version! – Click Here
12" x 10yds, 15" x 10yds, 20" x 10yds