Floriani Water Soluble Topping – Multiple Sizes
Floriani Water Soluble Topping provides a smooth stitching surface for your machine. When the machine has to maneuver around loops and grooves in the fabric, it will affect your stitch quality. This product is completely water-soluble and provides fantastic stability on the surface of your fabric by keeping your stitches elevated.
- Use Floriani Water Soluble Topping on textured fabrics such as corduroy, seersucker, and velvet. It can also be used on knits, lycra, and spandex.
- Use to shield some fabrics from hoop burn.
- Rinses clean leaving no messy residue
- Once opened, keep Water Soluble Topping sealed in a sealed, air-tight bag or container.
How To Use Floriani Water Soluble Topping
- Place the stabilized garment in the hoop and secure the hoop on the machine.
- Complete the centering and alignment of the design.
- Cut a piece of Floriani Topping slightly larger than the size of the design and place it on top of the fabric.
- Secure the Topping to the surface of the garment with RNK Embroidery Perfection Tape or by moistening the corners slightly and then sticking it down to the garment or the inside edges of the hoop.
- Complete the embroidery.
- Tear away as much of the topping as possible. Remove any remnants by moistening with a damp cloth, Q-Tip or steam from an iron.
10" x 10yds, 10" x 25yds
There are no reviews yet.