Floriani Dream Weave Ultra®
Floriani Dream Weave Ultra® adds extra support to light weight or delicate fabrics when stitching dense or large embroidery designs. Use Dream Weave Ultra® to add a light layer of support so the embroidery stitches will not cause damage or distortion to the fabric. Fuse Dream Weave Ultra® into place for an instant increase in thread count without adding bulk or changing the drape of the fabric – and use less stabilizer! Floriani Dream Weave Ultra® can also be used as an interlining for dress and suit weight fabrics for apparel.
Key Features of Floriani Dream Weave Ultra®:
- Great for embroidery on delicate or unstable fabrics.
- Increases thread count of the fabric without adding bulk.
- Protects the fabric from needle sheering or damage.
- Decreases the amount of stabilizer required for the embroidery design.
- Won’t change the drape of the fabric.
- Use to fuse over the back of scratchy stitching for soft, supple embroidery!
- This product is not a stabilizer; it is an important step in preparing the fabric for the embroidery or embellishment process.
To Use Floriani Dream Weave Ultra®:
- Cut Dream Weave Ultra® at least one inch larger than the embroidery design area. *A larger piece can be used if desired.
- Place the fusible side of the product to the back of the fabric.
- Set iron temperature to medium and press the product into place with a dry iron. Be sure to use a pressing cloth between the iron and the Dream Weave Ultra® or press from the fabric side.
Note: All irons heat differently. Test by fusing a small swatch of Dream Weave Ultra® on a scrap of similar fabric before beginning your project.