Floriani Heat N Gone® Topping – Multiple Sizes
$9.49 – $20.99
Floriani Heat N Gone is a remarkable 100% heat removable film topping or stabilizer for all fabrics that can withstand an iron temperature of 260°-300° F (120°-140° C). Heat N Gone is used to keep stitches smooth and prevent them from sinking into the weave of fabrics with pile and texture. Perfect for towels, knits and velvets, and easily removed with a dry iron or heat press.
Multiple sizes available.
Floriani Heat N Gone® is a unique topping/stabilizer that is removed with the touch of a dry iron or heat press. This topping keeps stitches from sinking into the weave of high pile and textured fabrics such as towels, knits and velvet, allowing embroidery to remain elevated and smooth. It is also ideal for fabrics that cannot withstand moisture such as delicate raw silk, pashmina and wool.
Great when giving a gift and you need instant stabilizer removal! Use Floriani Heat N Gone® on fabrics that can withstand the direct touch of an iron.
- Clear and easy to see through
- Easy to remove
- Embossed backside prevents curling and shifting
- Perfect for fabrics that can’t be wet such as velvet, wool, satin, etc.
- Trace intricate quilt patterns onto Heat N Gone® for an easy guide when free motion quilting or thread painting.
- Prevents loops from sneaking back through on high pile fabrics such as towels and terry cloth.
How To Use Heat N Gone as a Topping
- Place a piece of Heat N Gone® on the surface of the hooped item, bumpy side touching the fabric, and secure the outer corners with pins or tape to prevent curling
- Complete the embroidery design.
- Important! Tear away/remove as much of the Heat N Gone® as possible.
- Using a low to medium temperature, place a heated iron tip directly on top of the garment to remove the excess stabilizer.
How To Use Heat N Gone as a Stabilizer
- Place a piece of Heat N Gone® within the hoop with the item to be embroidered. Use a piece at least one inch larger than the outer perimeter of the hoop and place the bumpy side of the stabilizer against the fabric.
- Embroider the design.
- Important! Tear away as much of the Heat N Gone® as possible.
- Place a heated iron directly on top of the garment to remove the excess stabilizer. Be sure the iron temp is set to low/medium.
Floriani Heat N Gone is also available in a water-soluble version! Click Here.
Tips for Successful Removal of Heat N Gone®
- Always test stabilizer removal on a scrap of similar fabric before beginning your projects!
- To clean your iron of any residue, heat the iron to its highest temperature and move the iron’s surface back and forth over a wet towel firmly. Iron cleaners such as Dritz and Niagra work also.
- Stainless Steel Iron recommended for best stabilizer removal results.
- Remember to use a low to medium setting on your iron to remove the bits of Heat N Gone from around the design – a high temperature will liquefy the product and make it melt back into the stitching.
10" x 10 yards, 20" x 10 yards, 10" x 25 yard
There are no reviews yet.