GIDGET II TABLE
Just like her younger sister (the Gidget I), the Gidget II Table is a self-contained, fully collapsible workstation. Once she arrives, you’ll be saying goodbye to the wiggles, wobbles and general woes of other sewing tables.
But that doesn’t mean she can’t easily be stored or transported. With velcro straps to secure her steel locking legs and dual-wheel roller design, transportation to classes, retreats and even your RV is a breeze.
What’s more, an increased opening size of 23 ½” W x 12 ½” D, means the Gidget II Table is capable of supporting a 45-pound machine!
Find out more about the Gidget II table below!
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
GIDGET II TABLE
The Gidget II Table is a sturdy table that offers free arm and flatbed sewing for those larger sewing, embroidery, and quilting machines on the market. Her opening is 23-1/2” wide x 12-1/2” deep, and she will support a 45-pound sewing machine!
The steel locking legs offer a sturdy base, but fold up neatly for easy storage. With a Velcro strip to secure the legs in place and 2 wheels on the side of the table, our Gidget II is perfect for taking to classes and retreats or packing in your RV.
Because her tough melamine surface is mar-resistant, the Gidget II will stand up to years of use and still look great.
The Gidget II comes in the Clean White finish
- Dimensions Open: 40-1/4” wide x 19-3/4” deep (front to back) x 28-1/2” tall
- Dimensions with Legs Folded: 40-1/4″ wide x 19-3/4″ deep (front to back) x 4-1/2″ high
- The Gidget II Table will accommodate sewing machines no larger than:
- 23-1/2” wide
- 12-1/4” deep (front to back)
* Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine.
- The platform is adjustable for different heights of machines.
- Construction: Melamine/MDF with Steel Legs
- Manual Platform Weight Limit: 45 lbs
View our other tables below!