Horizon Quilt Maker Memory Craft 15000
When you create with fabric and thread, every project is a journey with the Horizon Quilt Maker Memory Craft 15000. Where you end up and how you get there is all up to you… and your machine. And with wireless connect via your PC or iPad and our fastest processor to date, you’ll be there in no time. And the size is fantastic.
The Horizon Quilt Maker MC15000 comes standard with our largest hoop and has the largest touch screen we’ve ever made! No matter which direction you head, the new Horizon Quilt Maker MC15000 can take you there.
We’ve developed four amazing iPad app to help make your embroidery better. Enjoy AcuDesign, AcuEdit, AcuMonitor and the new AcuSetter and AcuSketch apps. Click on the icon to download on the App Store.
Light Bar Progress Indicator
The attractive detail of the 15000’s multi-color light bar takes on a new level of functionality as the light can now be used as a visual guide to design completion. Track the progress of a design by the movement of the light within the bar on the face of the machine.
Great Embroidery Capability
With 480 built-in embroidery designs that give you a wide range of styles and motifs for all types of projects, and 5 standard hoops from the GR Hoop to the tiny Free Arm Hoop, the Horizon Memory Craft 15000 has made embroidery easier than ever.
See Your Work with New Clarity
There’s extensive LED lighting for a shadow-free work space. For even greater illumination in the needle area, pull ou tthe High Light™. It works in conjunction wiht the AcuView™ magnifying system, which includes 3 lenses of varying strengths.
Whether finishing your project, or just adding a small detail, Free Motion Quilting is effortless with a selection of four different accessory feet and the friction-free table and bobbin surfaces that the HMC15000 offers. Your stitching will be smooth and even every time, giving you a work of fabric art that is uniquely yours.
Create and Edit Your Own Custom Stitches
Design original decorative stitches from scratch, using the updated Stitch Composer™. It’s easier than ever, and you can use your new creation just like a built-in stitch, altering length and width and adding it to combinations.
Craft original embroidery and quilting designs with the touch of a finger using the exclusive AcuStitch app. Work with a blank canvas or trace over your favorite photos or children’s drawings to create limitless straight-stitch designs for truly personal embroideries. Enjoy the power of quilting with embroidery by turning a doodle into a quilt design that you can repeat over multiple blocks. Send designs over Wi Fi to save on your 15000. Fun for all ages.
Expand your quilting options and take advantage of the wide array of precision templates on the market for ruler-guided quilting. Engage the Ruler Work mode in Sewing Applications and use the new Ruler Work foot (QR) to safely follow along the guiding edge of precision cut templates. Achieve beautiful and consistent quilting design results previously only available to long-arm quilters.
Tapered Stitch Mode
Add precise detail to your next project with the enhanced tapering stitch function. Top-stitching, applique or cornering can now benefit from the professional degree of finishing that a tapered stitch can provide. Choose from a broad selection of taper-ready stitches, set the desired stitch angle and number of pattern repeats or mirror image a design to suit your sewing needs.
Wi-Fi plus Useful Apps for Your Sewing
The Horizon Memory Craft 15000’s built-in Wi-Fi capabilities make it easy to transfer designs, fine tune embroidery placement and monitor your stitching! With Janome’s collection of Apps you can edit and monitor your embroidery from anywhere.
510 Built-in stitches
- 480 Built-in embroidery designs
- 13 One-step buttonholes
- Automatic thread tension
- Automatic built-in needle threader
- AcuGuide automatic cloth guide
- WiFi™ Certified to work with our 5 iPad Apps: AcuDesign, AcuEdit, AcuMonitor, AcuSetter, AcuSketch
- Memorized needle up/down
- Automatic presser foot lift
- One-step needle plate conversion
- AcuFeed Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System
- 7 piece feed dog
- Stitch Composer stitch creation program
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Variable Zig Zag for Free Motion Quilting with width adjustment for satin stitch
- Start/stop button
- Speed control slider
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter with memory function
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Memory capability: up to 4MB of storage
- Adjustable knee lift
- Independent bobbin winding motor
- Extra high presser foot lift
- LCD Full color touchscreen 7.7” x 4.7”
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Foot height adjustment
- Maximum stitch width: 9mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Sewing application support with on-screen help
- Full intensity lighting system with 10 white LED lamps in 5 locations
- 15” Embossed stainless steel bed
- Retractable High Light and AcuView Magnifier in three different magnifications
- Available iPad apps including AcuDesign, AcuMonitor and AcuEdit
- Real time PC connection with Horizon Link Suite for combining and editing embroidery designs.
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 11 Fonts with European characters
- 2&3 Letter monogramming function
- Maximum embroidery size: 9.1” x 11.8” (230mm x 300mm)
- Design transfer options: Wireless, USB, Direct PC connection via Horizon Link Suite
- Linear Motion Embroidery System / Embroidery sewing speed: 400 – 1,000 spm
- Embroidery format: .JEF, .JEF+, .JPX / Editing functions: Resize, Combine, Duplicate, Rotate, Flip, Arc, Group, Drag & Drop, Zoom, Trace, User Color Choice
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Adjustable speed while embroidering / Flexible stitch travelling by units of 1, 10, and 100
- Automatic enabling cutwork
- AcuFil quilting system in Horizon Link Suite
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Thread brand selection: Janome (Polyester and Acrylic), Gutermamn Sulky (Rayon 40), Madeira(Polyneon 40), Robison-Anton (Polyester 40 and Rayon 40), Mettler (Poly sheen), Jenny Haskins (Rayon)
- Semi Hard Cover included
- DVD included
- Available Hoops: GR: 9.1” x 11.8” , SQ23: 9.1” x 9.1” , SQ14: 5.5” x 5.5”
- Free Arm FA10: 3.9” x 1.6”
Free guide classes included with purchase at all Moore’s SoCal locations. Click here for more information.