Janome CoverPro 2000CPX Coverstitch Serger
Look back through Janome’s interesting 100-year history here.
A coverstitch machine is essential for the sewist looking to achieve a professional finish. The CoverPro® 2000CPX’s innovative design is based on the marriage of an industrial-style cover hem machine and a convenient home machine. The resulting union has produced a high-speed, long arm, heavy-duty cover hem machine that looks and operates like a sewing machine.
Visit any of our 5 retail locations to get a closer look! Only available in-store.
Janome CoverPro 2000CPX has a wide trip cover hem stitch, exclusive free arm configuration, Tension Level Control (TLC) and Janome’s Seam Tightening System™ (STS), the 2000CPX is the most advanced Cover Hem machine available.
- Seam Tightening System (STS)
- Free Arm
- 1, 2 or 3 needle
- Quick reference guide for stitch selection
- 1 needle, 2 thread chain stitch
- 2 needle, 3 thread coverstitch
- 3 needle, 4 thread triple coverstitch
- Vertical needle drop
- Tension release device
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Differential feed ratio 0.5 to 2.25
- Stitch length 1 to 4mm
- Stitch width with two needles: 6mm (standard), 3mm (narrow)
- Stitch width with three needles: 6mm (3mm + 3mm)
- Speeds up to 1,000 spm
- Foot pressure adjustment with guide lines
- Extra large bed space 4” x 5.5”
- Tension Level Control (TLC)
- LED Light
- 4 cones of thread included
- Dust cover included
Free guide classes included with purchase at all Moore’s SoCal locations. Click here for more information.
Our mission is to produce machines which inspire creativity and innovation, yet are simple to use. We know the most important thing about our products is not the machines themselves, but what you create with them. The better your tools, the more inventive, artistic and pleasurable your sewing experience. That’s why we design our machines for performance, but also for comfort, quality, and intuitive ease of operation. As one of the leaders in the sewing industry, we keep striving to provide best-in-class products and services which enable sewists’ creativity and innovation. At Janome America, we create our products to inspire, not intimidate, because the most important function our machines perform is to set free your creativity