Janome HD9 High Speed Sewing and Quilting Machine
Fast speeds and smart design make the HD9 Professional the perfect machine for sewing and quilting! You’ll find everything you need to complete projects quickly and easily. With sewing speeds up to 1,600 stitches per minute, serious sewists can experience efficiency like never before and with sturdy construction including eight enclosed ball bearings in the main shaft of the machine, you will experience the quiet and smooth sewing that Janome is known for. The side-loading jumbo bobbin allows for easy access, holding 1.4X more thread than a standard bobbin.
Visit any of our 5 retail locations to get a closer look! Only available in-store.
Janome HD9, a new heavy-duty addition to Janome’s Professional Series offers fast speeds and smart design, making it the perfect machine for performance sewing and quilting!
When sewing with average weights of thread, the automatic thread cutter can be accessed via the thread cutter button or the remote thread cutter – making the end of each seam that much easier to finish; heavier weight threads are not a problem either with the new Heavy Weight Thread Guide (HWTG). Tackle home décor and leather crafts with beautiful seams and top-stitching when using heavy weight threads on denim, canvas, and leather.
The solid aluminum casting of the Janome HD9, has 8 heavy duty ball bearings, precisely placed, that will allow it to reach speeds up to 1,600 stitches per minute- the fastest available!
Nearly 9″ x 6″ to the right of the needle gives an extra wide work area and the side-loading bobbin, now 1.4x the capacity of prior models, allows for easy access, even from a quilt frame. On the Janome HD9, the automatic thread cutter cuts top and bobbin thread at the push of a button, and as a new addition, can be remotely controlled with optional dual-purpose controller. The HD9 has an ergonomic knee lift that offers a full range of adjustment, so you can find the size that fits you, and keep you hands on the fabric, while lifting the presser foot.
Janome HD9 Advanced Features:
- Vertical full rotary, industrial hook bobbin
- High speed straight stitch-only
- Manual thread tension control
- Speeds up to 1,600 SPM
- Industrial pretension threading with adjustable thread guides, give the best stitch quality even with thicker or nylon threads
- Built-in needle threader
- Memorized needle up/down
- Speed control slider
- Independent bobbin winding motor
- LED lighting for true color viewing
- Automatic thread cutter
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Foot pressure adjustment by dial with indicator
- Up to 11lbs. of presser foot pressure
- Maximum stitch length: 6mm
- Remote thread cutter operation compatible via socket
- Industrial HLx5 needle
- Highly responsive foot control
- Vertical, two spool thread delivery
- Darning plate included for free motion quilting and much more!
Free guide classes, with purchase at all Moore’s SoCal locations. Click here for a list of upcoming classes.