Patchabilities Vintage Santa Embroidery Designs
A vintage looking Santa looks cheerfully holding a stack of gifts in the Vintage Santa Machine Embroidery Design CD from Patchabilities. Step-by-step instructions with helpful tips, techniques, and easy-to-use tracings will be appreciated by users of all skill levels. Included USB stick ensures that you won’t have to waste time downloading files. Makes a perfect class project, teach to beginners learning how to embroider by machine, use fusible web, and even bind. Also included is a metal hanger that says “Believe” for displaying this lovely wall hanging.
Skill Level: Easy with Machine Embroidery
Finished Size: 6.5 x 12 in
- USB stick with Machine Embroidery files: CSD, DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3, and XXX. SVG cutting files included.
- Pattern layout guide so you can see everything clearly, including embroidery details
- One set of beginner-friendly, step-by-step instructions … including easy-to-read tips, tricks, and pointers
- Binding instructions – ‘cuz you don’t want to get caught in a bind
- Hanger for displaying this lovely piece
- Hand-embroidery stitch diagrams
- Tracing templates for fusible appliqué … Bold, thick tracing lines so you don’t have to bother with light boxes and other devices. We’re all about making this EASY!
- A set of non-reversed pattern sheets for folks with personal cutting machines
What You’ll Need:
- Fabric of your choice
- Basting spray
- fusible webbing
- Minimum hoop size: 8 x 12″
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 0.75 in|