Baby Lock Bloom Embroidery and Sewing Machine **In Stock**
Baby Lock Bloom Embroidery and Sewing Machine moves your sewing projects to the next level! This machine allows you to expand your creativity to include a wide variety of embroidery options in your sewing projects. It delivers the features you need to embroider larger areas easily, with 2 included embroidery hoops, WiFi capability to transfer embroidery designs and more.
$2499 or $104.13/mo* for 24 months with
Baby Lock Bloom
If you want to step up your creativity to include embroidery, the Baby Lock Bloom fits the bill. The Bloom delivers all the features you need including 342 built-in designs, 251 built-in stitches, convenient one-touch buttons, Design Database Transfer, and more. Move your sewing projects to the next level with the Bloom!
Multi-Position Embroidery Hoop
Embroider larger designs without having to re-hoop your fabric with the 5″ x 12″ Multi-Position hoop.
342 Built-In Embroidery Designs
With 342 built-in embroidery designs, you’ll always find inspiration in the Bloom.
251 Built-In Stitches
With 251 built-in stitches, you’ll have many creative options. From numerous utility stitches to decorative ones, you’ll find something for every project.
By using Design Database Transfer, you can easily send your designs from your computer to the machine. Also, when WLAN connection is enabled, you will receive notifications when new updates are available for your machine.
Advanced Needle Threader
Threading a needle has never been easier than with this innovative threader. With just a few simple motions, your needle is threaded and ready to use – it’s so easy, you can do it with one hand!
Cuts Jump Stitches
Easily and automatically cut threads before moving to another segment of your design. Thread no longer travels across the hoop or your design, making your embroidery cleaner than ever.
Color Sort Capability
When embroidering the same design more than one time in the same hoop, activating Color Sort will rearrange the embroidery order to minimize stopping for thread changes.
Push-button features make it easy to choose your settings on the Aurora. You can position the needle up or down, cut thread, reverse sewing, and start and stop sewing.
Quick-Set, Top-Loading Bobbin
Easily set your bobbin. Merely drop in the top-loading bobbin and pull the thread through the slot. Let Quick-Set do the rest.
- Convenient One-Touch Buttons for
- Reverse sewing
- Needle up/down
- Thread cutter
- Sewing speed control
- Needle plate with scale in inches and centimeters
- Hands-free Presser Foot Lift
- Electronic foot control with separate power cord
- Free arm with drop feed lever
- Accessory storage compartment
- Built-in Operational Guide
- Knee lift
- 10 Snap on presser feet
- Zig zag
- Blind stitch
- Button fitting
- Open toe
- Stitch guide
- 3 Screw on presser feet
- Adjustable zipper/piping
- Free-Motion Quilting
- Hoops and Grids
- 5″ x 7″ (130mm x 180mm) Embroidery Hoop and Grid
- 5″ x 13″ (130mm x 300mm) Multiposition Embroidery Hoop and Grid
- Hard Case
- Alternate Bobbin Case
- Center Pin for pre-wound bobbins
- Horizontal spool pin
- 60-Day Trial of Online Sewing Classes
- Plus more
- Embroidery Hoops
- 4″ x 7″ (100m x 180mm) Magnetic Frame (EMFC180)
- Small 1″ x 2-1/2″(20mm x 60mm) (EF82)
- Medium 4″ x 4″ (100mm x 100mm) (EF83)
- Dynamic Walking Foot Set (BLSA-WF)
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate and foot Set (BLMAC-SS)
- Dual Function Foot Control (BLMAC-DFC)
- Extension Table (BLMACC-ET)
|Dimensions||20 × 16 × 14 in|