Baby Lock Regalia ST Longarm 20″ Quilting Machine
Special Pricing Available Now
Now available to be shipped nationwide. Call 1-800-865-9664 for details on our Road to California Quilt show pricing.
The Baby Lock Regalia ST longarm stationary quilting machine is the perfect machine to step into the world of longarm quilting. It features a large 20” throat space and two optional tables to fit your sewing preference and space. Whether you prefer to sit or stand, the Regalia ST comes with all the big features to fit in a small space and finish your quilts with ease.
The Baby Lock Regalia ST longarm quilting machine features include:
- 20” Creative Workspace
- Two Table Options
- 2,500 Stitches Per Minute
- Stitch Harmony™ Stitch Regulation
- LCD Touch Screen
Scroll down to learn more and see additional features.
Click here to download the Baby Lock Regalia ST brochure (PDF)
With 20” of workspace and 10” of vertical space, the Baby Lock Regalia ST gives ample room to finish quilts of all sizes.
Two Table Options
- The Baby Lock Lift Table (38”x 38”) with an adjustable table height from 23” to 49”
- The Baby Lock Standard Table (36” x 38”)
2,500 Stitches Per Minute
Keep a quick and steady tempo of up to 2,500 stitches per minute. The Baby Lock Regalia ST is as fast as it is accurate.
Stitch Harmony Stitch Regulation
Choose between the speed settings of Cruise Mode or the ability to make hard pauses without interruption with Precision Mode.
7″ Color Touchscreen
Set and easily read Stitch Control Features. The on-screen handwheel raises and lowers your needle without having to reach around the machine.
Easily adjust upper thread tension and view your settings on the digital LCD readout.
- 20” wide workspace to right of needle and 10” high
- Needle Beam
- 7” color touchscreen
- LED Menu-controlled Lighting for on/off throat space lighting, needle
- bar lighting, and bobbin light
- Stitch Regulator is built-in and regulates your selected stitch length from 5 to 24 stitches per inch
- Cruise and Precision Mode
- Quick-Set Tension
- Upper thread break sensor
- Automatic Needle Positioning;
- Needle Up/Down
- Maximum sewing speed of 2,500 spm
- High-speed rotary hook with “M” Class Bobbin
- External electric bobbin winder with variable speeds
- Low bobbin estimator warning when bobbin thread is running low
- Two timers
- Electronic bobbin winder with
- variable speed
- 5 “M” class metal bobbins
- Interchangeable Open Toe Hopping Foot
- 2 packs of needles (size 16 and 18)
- Thread Mast
- 1 wrench, 4 Allen wrenches, and 1 screwdriver
- Lint Brush
- Instruction manual on USB
- Ruler and Echo Quilting Foot Set (BLQ-REFS)
- Bobbins – M Class (BLJ-BOB)
- ¼” Acrylic Ruler Set – High Shank & Long Arm (BLRK-HSLA)
- ¼” Acrylic Basic Ruler Set – High Shank & Long Arm (BLRK2-HSLA)
- ¼” Acrylic Ruler Expansion Set – High Shank & Long Arm (BLRK3-HSLA)
- Creative Couching Foot Set (BLQ-CCF)
- Horizontal Spool Pin (BLJ18-HS)
Free guide classes, with purchase, are included at all Moore’s SoCal locations. Click here to see upcoming classes
There are no reviews yet.