Free Shipping Over $69 Online
Janome Memory Craft 400e Embroidery Machine
Look back through Janome’s interesting 100-year history here.
Janome’s easy standalone embroidery machine gives you a large embroidery field, big features, big performance – at a great price! The Janome Memory Craft 400E Embroidery Machine lets you embroider while you’re sewing or quilting away!
Out of stock
Janome Memory Craft 400E Embroidery Machine is made for you! Its big – 7.9″ x 7.9″ – embroidery field rivals top of the line models. Square hoop size is also great for quilting your quilt blocks. Additional hoops are available to customize your embroidery.Your Janome Memory Cratt 400e is your best friend in creating beautiful towels, embellished clothing, bags, home dec, lace – and Moore!
It’s great to have a separate – or second! – embroidery machine so you can sew or quilt and embroider at the same time – ultimate multitasking! And jam packed with features and reliability you expect from Janome!
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 160 built-in designs
- 6 fonts for monogramming
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming
- Maximum embroidery size: 7.9″ x 7.9″
- Design transfer via USB
- Embroidery sewing speed: 400-860 SPM
- Embroidery format: .jef
- On-screen editing functions include enlarge/reduce, rotate, flip, drag and drop, arc, combine, copy and paste, grouping, corner layout, single color sewing, zoom
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Adjustable speed while embroidering
- Flexible stitch traveling (by units of 1, 10, 100)
- Direct jump to desired stitch point
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Built-in advanced needle threader
- Automatic thread cutter
- Easy set bobbin
- Bobbin winding plate with cutter
- Bobbin thread sensor
- Full color LCD touchscreen
- Thread brands include: Janome, Robison-Anton, Madeira, Mettler
- SQ20b 7.9″ x 7.9″ embroidery hoop
- Detailed Instruction Manual
- Spool Caps
Optional Embroidery Hoops:
- RE20b – 5.5″ x 7.9″
- SQ14b – 5.5″ x 5.5″
- RE10b – 4.3″ x 5″
Free guide classes included with purchase at all Moore’s SoCal locations. Click here for more information.
Our mission is to produce machines which inspire creativity and innovation, yet are simple to use. We know the most important thing about our products is not the machines themselves, but what you create with them. The better your tools, the more inventive, artistic and pleasurable your sewing experience. That’s why we design our machines for performance, but also for comfort, quality, and intuitive ease of operation. As one of the leaders in the sewing industry, we keep striving to provide best-in-class products and services which enable sewists’ creativity and innovation. At Janome America, we create our products to inspire, not intimidate, because the most important function our machines perform is to set free your creativity
|Dimensions||25.6 × 18.6 × 14.8 in|