KOOKABURRA Cutting Table
Kookaburra Cutting Table
Kangaroo’s premiere cutting table is the perfect addition to your sewing and crafting studio! Kookaburra’s timeless design and elegant fixtures provide storage, convenience and function – along with an expansive 70″ x 40″ worksurface!.
- Storage & Organization
Why Kangaroo Cabinets? Click here.
Note: Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Assembly is required. For assembled cabinet options, please call 1-800-865-9664.
Kookaburra Cutting Table
Kookaburra sits on 8 heavy-duty casters that provide stability, easy mobility, and 360° access. Even better – Kookaburra’s 2 side leaves fold down to 20″ x 40″ to easily store when not in use! 4 storage drawers on the front, 4 storage shelves on the back, and 1 beautiful cutting table to help elevate your sewing and crafting experience!
This multi-functional cutting table features an expansive cutting surface and dynamic storage. Two fold out leaves create a 70″ x 40″ cutting surface for large projects, and four self-closing drawers with large storage capacity. Kookaburra also features four customizable rear shelves for secondary storage.
- Comfortable height for cutting fabric and other materials
- Large cutting surface keeps large projects from pulling or laying on the floor
- Custom sized Kangaroo cutting mat to fit top of cabinet while open is available
- Fully assembled
- Lifetime warranty, worry-free performance
- Two fold out leaves create a 72” x 38”cutting surface for large projects
- Sturdy design with locking industrial casters for portability and stability
- Designed to complement primary Kangaroo Sewing Cabinet
Storage & Organization
- Four self-closing drawers with beautiful hardware and large storage capacity
- Four customizable rear shelves for dynamic secondary storage capability
- Folds down to small footprint of 40” D x 20” W x 36 1/4”H
- Melamine Laminate
Sew in comfort. Sew longer.
Kangaroo Sewing Furniture’s focus is to create an experience that will accommodate longer periods of time spent behind your sewing machine, with increased comfort. Cabinets are designed to allow for free arm and flat bed sewing, producing a flush sewing surface with a more ergonomic posture to sew in comfort and sew longer.
Ash White, Teak
0% Interest for Up to 60 Months
On purchases of $300 or more made with your Sewing & More credit card. Terms of 6 to 60 months available.
Apply for your Sewing & More Credit Card now!