Handi Quilter Amara 20″ Longarm Quilting Machine with Pro-Stitcher
Introducing the Handi Quilter Amara Longarm Quilting Machine
With the Amara Longarm Quilting Machine, you will experience quality, precision, and a world of quilting possibilities. The HQ Amara is the perfect fit for your style of quilting from baby quilts to king-size.
- HQ Studio2 Frame 10-foot (Standard)
- HQ Studio2 Frame 12-foot
Handi Quilter Pro-Stitcher® is the easiest and best way to bring the ultimate creativity to your quilting experience. You will finish more quilts and reach a whole new level in your quilting. Importantly, the software is managed from the included touchscreen tablet that is mounted on top of the quilting machine. This rich and full-featured software is easy to learn, so it makes precise quilting simple and fun!
Handi Quilter Pro-Stitcher® guides the machine to quilt any design you want to use. Expand your quilting possibilities with this easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, software, and have fun finishing more quilts!
The Handi Quilter Pro-Stitcher® offers the best of both worlds: computerized quilting and free-motion quilting in the same package.
- 20″ of brightly-lit throat space
- Pinpoint Needle Laser
- Easy-Set TensionTM
- 7-inch color touchscreen (add the Pro-Stitcher® and use that tablet for your machine display instead)
- QuiltMasterTM front handlebars: Independently adjustable, ergonomic with integrated micro handles
- QuiltMasterTM servo-controlled stitch regulation (perfect stitches, every time) Programmable handlebar buttons
- Stitching speeds up to 2,500 stitches per minute
- Consistent stitch quality from 4-24 stitches per inch
- Two modes of stitch regulation: Precision or Cruise
- Five convenient built-in tie-off stitches
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Manual mode with two customizable preset speeds
- Pro-Stitcher ready! Pre-installed cabling on the inside
- Handi Feet®-compatible; includes ruler foot and open-toe foot
- Menu-controlled QuiltMasterTM LED Lighting Package: throat, needlebar, and bobbin
- On-screen hand wheel
- Magnetic Tool Minder Collar
- Bobbin-use estimator
- Front power switch
- Thread-break sensor and alarm
- Stitch counter
- Easy needle change
- Needle-stop up/down control
- Five basting stitches